An artist and art educator willing to share my ideas with everyone who enjoys creating.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Something New for Me...
So - I have decided to begin blogging and sharing some of my art projects that I teach to children and adults as well as some of my latest creations with AngelNik Designs. I have used many other artist blogs and websites to come up with my ideas. I am constantly looking for inspiration. I'll share some of my favorite links and I'm even planning on doing some tutorials. I have used tutorials to learn how to do things often. Thank goodness other people have been willing to share their creativity. I'll add photos of my latest creations and maybe just thoughts on life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Up Cycled Egg Carton Animal Portraits
I have been seeing these on the internet and decided to try making them with my Summer Camp. They remind me of victorian style portraits w...
-
I'm going to have my students learn about art from other cultures and I've always loved the Aboriginal Dot Paintings from Austr...
-
I would love to see the Aurora Borealis someday, but for now I'll settle for teaching it! I think the kids will really enjoy the ...
-
This is a great project that students can succeed in drawing all by themselves because it's quite easy and very forgiving. They'l...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.